Monday, November 5, 2007

Hello my Friends,

It’s been a long season thus far my fair Bears fans. When I called my father yesterday he swore up and down that the Bears season is over and that Bilecheck and the Pat’s are heartless cheaters who deserve to lose every game this season as well. I disagree in two ways. Firstly, /we all know/ that the season is over because of the Patriots recent dominance. The WWL has spoken so it must be true. However, I disagree because there is a certain team, from a certain town that starts with a C, ends with an O, and has a “hicag” in the middle… who am I kidding I can’t do this. *Takes off Superfan Hat* I love the Superfans, and I know I have a slight Chicago accent, but someone please shoot me in the face if I ever sound this obnoxious.

On a serious note. I am doing a new series over the next few days highlighting most of the Bear players. I really want to get a chance to break down the positions and talk about the two sides of the ball later in the week as we anticipate the second half of the season. The reviews will be slightly in depth, but I encourage you all to put your own rankings of the same players in the comments. Alternatively, you can just tear my grading apart. For now we are going to start with the Wide Receivers. Catch the grades after the jump.

No comments: