Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Chicago Sports are dissapointing...

I am not gonna lie. They are. The Bears had high expectations and failed to live up to them by coming through @ the SB. The Bulls were poised to take the Leastern Conference this year and failed at the end of the season and forfeited an easy road. Baseball is an all in all disaster at this point in the city, and Hockey doesn't exist here anymore.

I will continue to blog about sports as I deem necessary (meaning probably not until football/basketball season), but that will not be the focus of the blog from now on. It will be about me and my adventures. About my reserved obsession with sports and how that relates to my life, but also about how Noah LaPorte a young whip of a man who dreams in Chi when it comes to his life. So far my experiences have always been centered around Chicago and most recently shaped by Moody Bible Institute. I have just graduated, but I am still living in the city and the Chi is my home and has led em to all the places and people that have shaped my life. Weather it be my transformation at a young age in the South Side at Ashburn Baptist, or more recently at Moody Bible Institute. It has been in this city that I have undergone the greatest transformation of coming to a greater understanding of my faith in Christ. THis will be my attempt to record my story.

No comments: